Join our Virtual Open Days!
Due to the nationwide Covid-19 lockdown, all our open days have been moved to a virtual platform. Our previous international open day meetings were so much fun, that we have a series of new dates to choose from – with particular themes for every meeting.
Click on the pictures below to book your family’s spot:
It is incredibly hard to explain what Green School is all about in words: pictures and videos tell the story in a much better way.
Join us for a visual virtual open day filled with pictures and videos that share our vision, the experience and what makes this school unlike any other – a magical, joyful place!
We will share the Green School experience for different age groups: kindergarten, primary school, middle school and high school, and add parents’ experience too.
- How do kids experience this progressive international school?
- What does a homework menu look like?
- What do assessments look like?
- How does a day in the life of Green School look like with proficiency, thematic and experiential classes?
- What are the capstone experiences – My Footprints at Grade 5, Quest at Grade 8 and Green Stone at Grade 12?
- What happens with Green School graduates? Where do they go and what do they do after leaving Green School?
- How do parents experience Green School?
- How do our friends and community experience Green School?